After completing my journey through Cormac McCarthy’s published work, I thought I would post a little slideshow of my trip last summer to El Paso – New Mexico.
In 7 days I:
- Traversed the Potrillo Volcanic Fields= risked life and death.
- Surfed White Sands.
- Faced the sky-scraping trees of Lincoln National Forest.
- Explored and tasted El Paso country, mountains, and city streets.
- Finished Blood Meridian– WOW!!!
- Met two great new friends.
- Learned more about Amanda’s earlier adventures in El Paso.